For more information and to book your personalized Edgewood Tahoe experience, please contact a Reservation Specialist at 775-588-2787 or 888-881-8659.
Winter at Edgewood Tahoe
For those who dream in fresh powder and pristine corduroy trails, no other place will do than Lake Tahoe. Discover slopes the greats grew up on and carve your way through terrain that trained the best. After a day full of fun and adventure, lounge with loved ones at our pristine lakefront winter wonderland and enjoy a well-deserved drink, a signature spa treatment, and the warmth from one of the many fireplaces and fire pits. All guests to The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe will enjoy a truly authentic and memorable winter experience that's second to none.
- First-class accommodations and amenities at Lake Tahoe's newest luxury resort, including an in-room gas fireplace, terrace or balcony with seating area, premium linens and luxuries, complimentary wifi internet, and access to the fitness center and the year-round lakefront heated pool and hot tub.
- Aprés ski nightly resort gathering s'mores experience.
- Ski/snowboard lessons, equipment rentals, and lift ticket purchases to renowned Heavenly Mountain (more information further below).
- Transportation via courtesy shuttle to and from Heavenly Mountain, sledding hill, casinos, and other nearby local destinations.
- Ski valet with boot dryer.
- Concierge / Guest Services team can help book other winter activities including snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and sledding.
- The latest styles in winter fashion available at the Adventure Shop and Boutique.
Ski & Snowboard Lake Tahoe
Edgewood is only minutes from world-class Heavenly Mountain via complimentary shuttle, and a short drive to numerous other mountain resort options as well. Click the button below to view detailed information regarding Heavenly ski/snowboard school lessons, ski/snowboard rentals with discounts available to Lodge guests, Heavenly lift ticket puchases, and nearby mountain resort conditions and directions.
Ski Ambassadors from the Concierge / Guest Services team are also available to all Lodge guests provide personal guidance to make sure you get to where you need to be and to make the most of your ski experience.
- Provide mountain and trail recommendations (including local snow secrets).
- Lesson, rental, and lift ticket purchase assistance.
Click here to view Lodge Terms & Conditions, including all winter policies. Ski image provided by Heavenly Mountain Resort. All rights reserved.